Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/wolfingerlaw.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
Florida law allows victims to seek compensation and potential damages for injuries and property damage as a result of the negligence, carelessness, or intentional actions of another.
Depending on the specific circumstances of an auto accident personal injury liability case, the injury victim may seek compensation and damages for:
- Injuries resulting from your auto accident;
- Lost wages due to time missed from work, and inability to perform your work related duties;
- Medical bills directly related to your injuries, including medical treatment, physical therapy &, rehabilitation costs, prescription costs, necessary medical equipment, and if necessary, long term or permanent treatment and care;
- Pain and Suffering;
- Long term or permanent diminished quality of life;
- And in the unfortunate event of a loss of life, compensation, for the immediate family, as a result of a wrongful death.